Commercial Lines Account Representative
We are looking for experienced professionals that can solve specific needs. This positions requires the following:
- Manage a book of business.
- Overseeing the preparation and implementation of all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts while acting with a high degree of independent discretion, autonomy, and decision-making.
- Provide professional, courteous service to our clients, carrier representatives, underwriters, business partners, and Foy colleagues.
- Provides a high level of support to sales and service team members in obtaining, maintaining, and expanding business.
- Responsible for account rounding, development of new business and internal referrals as appropriate and in accordance with standard practices, policies, and procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be a positive, team player and appreciate a friendly work environment. Computer literacy and working insurance knowledge of small business insurance coverages are essential for this job. Superior customer service and problem solving skills. Additional requirements: must be an excellent communicator and possess both computer and phone skills.
At least 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in an insurance agency with responsibilities that match and/or mirror those outlined in a Foy Insurance Account Management role.
Experience with Vertafore products – AMS360 and ImageRight preferred
Must have P&C insurance license or 5+ years insurance agency experience with requirement to get licensed.
Foy Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the federal anti-discrimination laws. Candidates will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.