Most states require you to carry auto insurance so you may not think it matters where you buy it. However, taking the time to talk to a locally owned independent insurance provider like Foy Insurance will open your search to multiple insurance carriers with a broad range of coverages, discounts, and products.
At Foy Insurance we’ve seen our fair share of accidents but few are as frequent or life changing as automobile accidents. You may be leaning towards the cheapest insurance policy but you may not realize that you’re not fully covered.
Most insurance products are similar in price and function but differ when it comes to structure and coverages. Our local independent agents will be able to guide you to the right balance between coverage and price.
What can your Auto insurance do for you?
Auto insurance is used to protect you against out of pocket expenses if you are involved in an auto accident. Each auto policy can be individualized to protect your specific needs.
At Foy Insurance we work to determine what is the best fit for your unique situation. We want to make sure that you fully understand how to make the best insurance decision and help reduce the chance of financial loss. Each of our agents are knowledgeable, friendly professionals who work closely with the top insurance companies in New England.
Our access to multiple insurance carriers gets you access to a wide range of special discounts and coverages. This includes the following options:
- Multi-Policy: Combine your auto, home, umbrella, and many other options with your auto policy and receive up to 30% off
- Non-Smoker: Save up to 10% off for not using tobacco products
- Education: Earn extra savings for students who earn a B average or better and drivers who’ve earned a college degree
- Multi-Car: Save up to 10% when you insure more than one car on your policy
- Loss Free: Earn extra savings for each year you don’t have a loss on your policy
- Prior Coverage: Save on your renewal when you’ve held insurance for over six consecutive months
- Paid in Full: Save up to 10% by paying your entire premium each year
- Advanced Quote: Save on your premium when you get a quote at Foy Insurance 7-30 days prior to your renewal
- Hybrid Vehicle: Save when you insure your hybrid car
- AAA: Earn member discounts dependent on your state
- SnapShot: Sign up for a SnapShot device on your Progressive Auto Policy to earn up to 30% off depending on your driving habits
- RightTrack: A mobile application from Safeco Insurance (Liberty Mutual Co) that rewards you for safe driving
- Accident Waiver: Waives the surcharge associated with an at-fault accident
- Disappearing Deductible: Waives a portion of your deductible for each year you are loss-free
- Replacement Car: Replaces your car with a new car of the same model year or newer (available on brand new model years only)
- Glass Deductible Waiver: Waives the comprehensive deductible on a glass claim
- Original Equipment Manufactured Parts Guarantee (OEM): Guarantees the use of OEM parts for a number of years past state requirements
- Young Adult Safe Driver: Reduces rates for young drivers with clean driving records
- Roadside Assistance: Expands towing and labor coverages
- Loan/Lease Gap: Provides payment for the gap when your loan exceeds the value of your car in a total loss
The actual coverage, discount, and special options vary from carrier and state programs. Take the time to talk with a Foy Insurance professional to discuss the options available to you.
Auto losses come in all shapes and sizes. Your policy will cover damage to your car as well as protect your assets and income if you are facing a lawsuit from an at-fault accident. It’s important to remember that you can’t buy insurance after an accident so you will want to be prepared for the worst.
Most auto policies include three basic coverages:
- Liability: for bodily injury or property damage when you are at fault in an accident
- Collision: for damage to your car in a collision
- Comprehensive: for damage to your car by anything other than a collision
Additional options may include:
- Medical Payments: for payments for an injury to yourself or a passenger
- Uninsured Motorist Protection: for protection when another motorist doesn’t have enough insurance to cover your loss
- Rental Car: for payments on a temporary replacement rental after a loss
Our main job is to make sure you can withstand as much damage as possible for the most reasonable cost. That means you won’t have to pay out of pocket for repairs or expenses, but it also means making sure your assets and income are protected in case you’re at fault and there’s a lawsuit. It is important to remember that additional protection can be obtained with the purchase of an umbrella liability policy.
Why use Foy Insurance?
Now is the perfect time to get your no-obligation quote for an auto insurance policy. Fill out the form below or give us a call today to chat with one of our talented representatives about your auto insurance needs.
There is no such thing as a one size fits all insurance policy. While most products are similar in price and function, some offer different coverages. It’s important to understand what your policy covers so you are protected from unexpected accidents.
Let one of our representatives be your guide and work through each option to find you the best fit. We proudly pair our customers with carriers that will represent their needs in the most affordable and responsive way.
Foy Insurance is home to 9 different locations all across New England. We are your neighbors and your friends. Contact us today so we can protect the things you care about most.