There is nothing quite like the feeling of taking your bike out on the first warm day of the season. You shouldn’t be bogged down by the anxiety of riding without motorcycle insurance.
Riding your motorcycle doesn’t come without it’s risks so you should make sure to carry an insurance policy to prevent any out of pocket expenses in the case of an accident or loss. Without an insurance policy, all it can take is one accident to drain your savings on medical expenses for yourself or an injury you are responsible for.
At Foy Insurance, we are here to you decide the coverage for your needs at a reasonable cost. It’s important to us to know that you are protected when you are out on the road so we will help you manage your risks and avoid any dangerous gaps in coverage.
What can your Motorcycle Insurance do for you?
Motorcycle insurance works in a similar manner to an auto insurance policy. You will have basic coverage for your bike and the liability associated with driving your bike. As with any other policy, there are many different ways to customize your policy to fit your specific bike and riding habits. Here are some of our favorite options:
- Additional Liability Coverage: Extends your liability coverage past the state minimums for personal liability
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage: This can provide you coverage for injuries sustained in an accident with your motorcycle when the other parties policy is not enough.
- Collision Coverage: Covers damage to your bike in the case of an at-fault accident
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage to your bike from anything other than an accident
- Roadside Assistance: Extra coverage to pay for jumps, gas, or towing
- Bike Accessories: Covers the expensive customizations and personalizations added to your bike
- Total Loss: Extends your coverage to pay for a replacement bike rather than the general lower fair market value
- Rental Vehicle Coverage: Covers the transportation of your bike if it breaks down – crucial for riders who are on long trips or typically ride far from home
- Trip Interruption Coverage: Helps cover lodging, food, and a substitute vehicle when you have a covered loss more than 100 miles away from home
- On Road Insurance for Off Road Vehicles: Extends your coverage to dirt bikes or ATVs when traveling on the road
When you need the best motorcycle insurance
You can trust our team at Foy Insurance when you need to make a decision on insurance for your bike. As an independent company, we are not tied to just one insurance company. We have several A+ rated insurance carriers we can shop with, to make sure you get the very best Motorbike Insurance and the lowest premiums. We also offer a number of insurance discounts, such as:
- Reduced fees for Harley Davidson bikes
- LoJack discount
- Safety course discount
- Bundled discount for having auto, homeowner or other insurance policies
The Foy Insurance Difference
If you think motorcycle insurance is “wasted” expense, think again: Insurance is more about managing your risks above any other consideration. Without insurance, all it takes is one accident to drain your savings or your ability to pay medical expenses for yourself or someone else you’re responsible for.
We at Foy Insurance are here to help you decide the right coverage for your needs, and that means we will do our best to get you the coverage for the most reasonable cost.
Foy Insurance is home to 11 different locations all across New England. We are your neighbors and your friends. Complete the contact form or call a Foy Insurance professional near you.