Personal Lines Account Representative
Foy Insurance is looking for a friendly, professional and hardworking agent to add to their ever-expanding team. The qualified candidate will be assisting customers with questions, concerns, and changes for their personal insurance policies as well as doing some inside sales for new prospects and cross-selling to existing clients. The ideal candidate will be able to help make an insurance policy accessible and understandable to their customers in a professional and concise way.
- Act as a focal contact point for personal insurance policyholders; handle customer questions and concerns about coverage and premiums
- Become a liaison between customer and carrier by working closely with underwriters and representatives to ensure the relationship is symbiotic
- Oversee and annually review insurance policies
- Handle prospect assessment, collection of underwriting information, quoting, preparing proposals and presentation for prospect referrals, as well as cross-selling and up-selling for clients.
- Have P&C Insurance License
- 2-5 years of insurance agency experience
- Experience with Vertafore products – AMS360, PL Rating, and ImageRight preferred
Foy Insurance is proud to offer its employees a competitive package of health insurance, dental and eye insurance, and retirement planning options.
Salary will be commensurate with your experience.
Foy Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the federal anti-discrimination laws. Candidates will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.